New in Yoga Hub - Yoga for Back Pain Relief
Get 10 days unlimited yoga for just £1
Including the new:
Yoga for Back Pain Relief Course
An evidence based approach to relieving pain with movement, breath work and deep relaxation.
The course includes an introduction to the background and then two practices a week, for six weeks, to relieve back pain.
- Movement that builds confidence, ease and awareness.
- Breath work that shifts our perception of pain.
- Deep relaxation techniques proven to down regulate the experience of pain.
"I can't believe how effective this course is after just 2 weeks, I already feel so much better & I've had years of really gruelling pain." John Matthews
Watch the course info video below and sign up now!10-day trial for just £1
Ready to try it?
Yoga hub is a collection & community. With over 200 creative classes, from 5 minutes to 1 hour & connection with Laura and your fellow yogis.
Enjoy aching less, moving more & finding mental clarity & focus.
Take a £1 trial of Yoga Hub for 10 days to try the Yoga for back pain relief course and lots, lots more!Let's go!
More about Yoga Hub
Enjoy practices to boost energy or restore body and mind as we go into the cooler, shorter days.
Includes the Autumn Antidote Series - a month of daily practice to support you through the changing seasons - and the new Relieve your back pain course.
Whether you prefer to explore the whole platform or follow a structured programme we will support you.
What's in the hub?
Here's just a few of the things inside but take a free trial for a good look around.
- Intro to yoga course - complete beginner? I have you covered. This course shares the foundation poses and ideas of yoga for you.
- Yoga for Anxiety - a course specifically designed to overcome anxiety based on all the current research.
- Dynamic & Vinyasa - all the playful creative stuff you may know and love.
- Rest & Restore - deep relaxation practices in stillness or movement.
- Breathwork & Bandhas- dive deep into the Hatha & Tantra traditions of calming & energising the nervous system & exploring prana
About your teacher
I am SO ready to help you gain in confidence and skills to share this incredible world of yoga.
My personal yoga practice extends back over 30 years and continues to evolve. A lifetime of dedicated self-study, processing complex trauma and ongoing studies enabled me to transform from an adolescent with serious mental health problems to the teacher I am today.
Join me on a journey of yoga: of self-love & self-worth that we can share with others through the practice. Let's live & teach with unapologetic confidence.