Creative Sequencing Intensive
9th - 11th January 2025 + online content
Join the Creative Sequencing Intensive to unleash your creativity and understand how to seamlessly craft classes to suit all students.
Understand how our creative sequencing is linked to both mental and physical health. To create and maintain mobility and strength we need to vary our movement patterns.
Variety also supports new neural pathways and helps us stay free of pain.
Explore these ideas alongside methods to expand and organise your movement vocabulary. You will find yourself able to easily create classes in a way you did not imagine possible before the course.
The Creative Sequencing Intensive combines practice and theory. We cover class themes and inspiration from yoga philosophy, the subtle body and daily life.
Explore a range of sequencing structures to suit different students. Plus ways to adapt postures and new movement methods that we can incorporate to yoga asana.
We also touch on mindfulness and breath practices that support your overall theme; so that you are confident in sharing the rich tradition of yoga with respect for tradition, alongside the research that shows how the practices work for your students today.
Evolve your yoga practice & amaze your students with your newfound skills
- Incorporate students with different needs safely and happily within the same class
- Enjoy the inside secrets to endless creativity & class planning while you practice and play!
- Enable students to strengthen and open specific areas of the physical body progressively, to access more complex postures
- Understand how to adapt one theme or skeleton-class for all your different classes in any week. Save a LOT of time.
- Understand how to respond to the needs of the students in front of you. Less planning and more creativity!
- Understand how to balance the nervous system with sequences that can involve hard work but also create a sense of ease
- Convey the key points that enable students to adapt poses to their own needs
- Guide asana on the thread of the breath to create moving meditation
- Be inspired to evolve your own creative process and develop your unique signature teaching style
“Loved the sequencing module and have been finding it so helpful. All kinds of creative sequencing going on!”
“I always loved yoga, but I never thought I would become a yoga teacher and have the confidence to share yoga with others. I am bursting with gratitude for all the knowledge and experience I have gained.”
"There was a helpful mix of practice and theory. I am not sure I can think of anything that I would have liked done differently. There is lots of information for me to absorb and use. So, thank you very much.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the right course for me?
How is the course structured?
How much does it cost?
Can I get a bursary?
Who teaches this Intensive?
What should I be reading?
What certification will I receive?
Why should I train with you?
If you have questions that aren't answered here, or just want a chat about whether this course is right for you, click here :)Let's chat
300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
If you’re considering more than one of my Intensives, then why not look at combining them in my full, 300 hour Advanced Teacher Training course and take your teaching to the next level.Advance your teaching with 300hr training
Let's stay in touch
Sign up below to be the first to hear about my upcoming classes, courses, workshops, offers. Plus receive my free sequencing tips video on YouTube in your welcome email.