40 hours | 12 months access | £557
Launches 23rd Jan 2024 - pre-order now
Less planning, more creativity - know how to seamlessly craft classes to suit all your students
- Evolve your own creative process and develop your unique signature teaching style
- Offer movement patterns that create and maintain mobility and strength
- Use sequencing to balance the nervous system, improve mental health and help ease pain
- Expand and organise your movement vocabulary to find yourself able to easily create classes
The course content is covered through a mix of talks workshops, videos and quizzes with example classes and sequences to show you how it all comes together in practice. The course combines practice and theory, covering class themes and inspiration from yoga philosophy, the subtle body and daily life.
Ever stuck for inspiration?
Our creative sequencing is linked to our mental and physical health. To create and maintain mobility and strength for ourselves and our students, we need to vary our movement patterns. Variety also supports new neural pathways and helps us stay free of pain.
A creative sequencing approach will mean you will never struggle to plan your classes again! This course covers a systematic approach to mapping the poses so that each asana journey can lead you through familiar landscapes or to new places with each student finding their own path.
We explore a range of sequencing structures to suit different students and ways to adapt postures and new movement methods that we can incorporate to yoga asana.
Enjoy the inside secrets to endless creativity and class planning while you practice and play!
Why take this course?
Evolve your yoga practice and amaze your students with your new found skills. You will save a lot of time and do less planning but increase creativity!
Take this course to:
- Enable students to strengthen and open specific areas of the physical body progressively, to access more complex postures
- Understand how to adapt one theme or skeleton-class for all your different classes in any week
- Understand how to balance the nervous system with sequences that can involve hard work but also create a sense of ease
- Incorporate students with different needs safely and happily within the same class
- Be able to respond to the needs of the students in front of you
- Convey the key points that enable students to adapt poses to their own needs
- Guide asana on the thread of the breath to create moving meditation
Be inspired to evolve your own creative process and develop your unique signature teaching style!Buy now
About your teacher
I am certified to train teachers to the highest level and share an in depth knowledge of yoga traditions, meditation practices, pranayama techniques. My practice evolves from dynamic ashtanga and comprehensive hatha to subtle chakra and tantra work, focussing on the precision of Iyengar.
I have been offering training since 2009. My students have gone on to have successful yoga teaching careers including running their own studios, retreats, teaching internationally, for studios or private and corporate classes. My advanced training has helped experienced teachers enhance their practice and teaching and transform their career.
"Loved the sequencing module and have been finding it so helpful. All kinds of creative sequencing going on!”
Alex, on Creative Sequencing Live Yoga Intensive
"There was a helpful mix of practice and theory. I am not sure I can think of anything that I would have liked done differently. There is lots of information for me to absorb and use. So, thank you very much.”
Sue, on Creative Sequencing Live Yoga Intensive
Over 30 years
of teaching transformative yoga and yoga teacher training courses
Over 15 years
of training teachers at the longest running yoga studio in Bristol
Over 1000 teachers trained
through my 200 hour and 300 hour advanced teacher training courses and intensives
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the course, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.